isabel's blog

Sunday, July 16, 2006

My new school


My school is in Vasco, in Goa. Last year, I was in a school in Saligao. That school is called Lourdes Convent. My new school is called ITTC. It is in Bogmalo. It's a build like old school. But inside it doesn't look the same. It has two buildings.

In my class, there are seven boys and three girls (including me). The girls names are Aditi and Shivani. And the boys names are Nash, Sherwil, Karan, Jonathan ... can't remember all of them now.

I like my teacher very much. Her name is Karen. We don't her 'Teacher', but we call her 'Karen'. Her full first name is Karen Anne, but we call her Karen for short. We have a Konkani teacher (Anita), a Marathi teacher (Meena, we call her Meenatai). The Indian music teacher's name is Pradeep. And the Western music teacher's name is Saby. The teacher who teaches the flute is named Vijay. I am learning the flute now. I like the flute lots, and I take my turn twice.

In my school, there is a dog named Sam. He is a very funny dog. He does very funny exercises too, in the assembly hall.

1 Comments:

Blogger Riza Noronha said...

Hi izzy
this is your best friend riza
i love the photo

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home